Saturday 25 April 2015

House Cake

Last week James bought me some silicone cake moulds for my birthday. They look like little houses.


So I made up some cake mix (using my brand new scales that James bought me for my birthday).


And I greased my moulds (using my brand new pastry brush that James bought me for my birthday).


And I put all the mix into the moulds. Turns out they were bigger than I thought. I hope they'll rise.


They did rise :) but in the wrong shape so I squished them with a teaspoon so they'd fill the mould into the corners. Maybe next time I'll cover them with foil to make them rise in the right shape.



And they turned out like this:


After they'd cooled I decorated them using the writing icing we had left over from our Gingerbread Decorating Station.



And then I fed them to James :) he's getting very good at buying me presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment