Wednesday 2 December 2015

Making Christmas with Tusks

This is Tusks.

Today, Tusks is helping me get my house ready for Christmas. Since we don't have very much space for a tree, we've decided to put bits of tree on the walls instead. I bought these things from the 99p store.


I unravel the garland and Tusks helps me to bend the trim, giving it a fuller more natural look.


Next he puts the bells on it.


And I hang the garland across the picture rail.


Now that's not very much Christmas for the whole room, so Tusks and I make up a few more garlands and this time I hang them vertically.


And we find some decorations I've had in a cupboard for a while. Tusks is furious to find that I've kept all these shiny things from him for so long.


I find a cupboard door to hang up the wreath I made a couple of years ago.


Tusks wraps the banister up with tinsel.


There's a mini Christmas tree, which still has the baubles on it from last time it was out.


Christmas is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment