Tuesday 2 April 2013

Chocolatastic Cookies

Ok, so I started this blog, posted four things, and then I forgot all about it. Not a good start, I know. Please forgive me. This year I'm going to try to have a little more drive. 

This is stage one in the development of my Chocolatastic Cookie recipe.


7 oz margarine 
4 oz white sugar












2 eggs















5 oz self raising flour
2 oz oats
2 oz cocoa powder

















42g pack of minstrels

















2 Curly Wurlies













125g block of galaxy














Then we mix it all up and dollop some blobs of it onto baking sheets













Bake for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius













Leave them on the sheets to cool a little then transfer them onto wire cooling racks




Nom nom nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment